HoliMont Coronavirus Update
Although the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has not been reported as present in Western New York, we have visitors from many cities and HoliMont is and has been taking the appropriate measures to make your visits here are as safe as possible. We are closely following the updates of the New York State Department of Health and the CDC website.
Our cleaning crews will be ramping up their efforts to wipe and re-wipe all exposed surfaces multiple times a day and each table after use. Sanitizing all surfaces, doorknobs and common areas in addition to our regular cleaning schedule. Proper sanitizing methods for food-contact surfaces are always used in our food preparation areas. Cleaners and soaps are fully stocked. We will disable all our air powered hand driers to reduce airborne particles and germs.
Any employee showing the signs of illness will be sent home and asked to call in prior to their next shift. We have encouraged staff to wash hands regularly throughout their shift.
You can do your part to avoid the spread of this virus:
– If you have flu symptoms please stay home.
– If you have traveled outside of Canada/US in the past 14 days please stay home.
– If you feel that you are vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider avoiding crowded areas.
– Wash your hands frequently and keep from touching your face.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Try to drink water very regularly when inside (sipping as frequently as every 15 minutes).
– Maintain a safe distance from people – 6 feet or more.
Rest assured that we will take precautions and react accordingly based on federal, state and county instructions. You can read more about prevention from the CDC: