HoliMont Snowsports Adventure Clinics
Feed your Passion with a 1.5 hour Group Adventure Clinic provided by our seasoned Staff in any discipline. Mix and Match a la carte for a season of challenge, variety, and exploration.
1 ½ Hour Group Clinics will be offered Saturday and Sunday February 6th, 2021-Season End.
*As conditions Allow
Minimum 3 Adventurers per clinic – $50/Adventurer.
Reserve at 716-699-5050 or email@example.com 48hrs prior to clinic.
Family Fun February
What a blessing to be able to ski and ride during these trying times. As we work to ensure we capitalize on these silver linings and offer healthy offerings to our members and guest we invite you to join our talented Snowsports Staff for a 1.5 hour Family Adventure. Come on any equipment, we encourage multi-discipline families, for a Fun Family outing provided by our Snowsports Staff.
Bring us a Challenge, share your passions, or just join our team for one of our designated adventure clinics all are sure to be a Fun way to enjoy Winter as a Family.
• Beginner Backcountry – Whether you are getting ready for a ski trip out west or just want to earn your turns this group is for you. Learn about your new AT or tele gear and gain a few tips for what to bring and a more enjoyable Ski up adventure.
• Beginner Bumps – Prior to grooming all we had was moguls or step pack that turned into moguls. Get back to the roots of skiing with a morning of mogul introduction for those who may be hesitant. Bumps, Moguls, call them what you will, they can send fear down the spine of the best skier or rider. This introduction class is for those who may be a bit hesitant, but ready for a new challenge.
• HoliTour – Come on any equipment – A casual skiing/riding tour of Holimont including points of interest, connector trails, and behind the scene spots. Explore HoliMont through a new lens and enjoy with coffee history at Foxwood warming hut.
Brunch – 9:30-12pm
• Racing 101 – Wondering if your ready for our Masters Racing Program? Join our Masters Racing Program for the day for a lens into your kiddos race training, and the possibility of feeding your appetite for some competitive coaching.
Entrees – 10-11:30am
• Tele Trix – Intermediate Telemark Group. Feed your new-found passion and digest new tips and trix of the trade as you challenge yourself and each other. Movement Analysis and Video Reveiw
• Moms Meet Up – Put the miles on with one of our talented Women Instructors while your kiddos are in programs. Movement Analysis and Video Review
• Point of View – Skis, Board, or Tele – working on your skiing or riding and looking for some video analysis. Take a few runs with one of our instructors and a videographer. Review video for movement analysis and go back out with a new vision.
Second Course – 1-2:30pm
• Taste of Tele – Beginner Telemark Group. Free the heel and mind as you explore a new challenge at HoliMont. Clinic does not include gear see GearUp Rentals if you need equipment.
• Tree Country – Planning a backcountry trip or just looking to explore the glades at HoliMont. Take a trip through the woods with one of our instructors to explore new terrain and challenge yourself in a backcountry setting.
• Crud Busters – Get the most out of the day and take advantage of the afternoon crud. Push your balance and ability as you learn to ski through all conditions late in the day
Desert – 2:30-4pm
• Snowshoeing- Need to unwind and work off some of the lactic acid from a full day of skiing or riding. Join an Instructor for a different view of our area.
• Cross Country Crunch – Explore all HoliMont has to offer with a guided Cross Country tour complete with Nordic tips and instruction to make your uphill adventure a breeze.
• Fat Bike Fun – want to find out what the new big wheel bike buzz is all about. Join one of our instructors for a winter riding blast. Don’t have a ride? We have 5 E-Assist Fat bikes available to rent which make the uphill less of a battle.
• Old Farts Park n Pipe – Ski or Board– It’s never too late to challenge yourself in our terrain park environments. Group up with one of our Freestyle Instructors for an introduction to terrain park features.